Sunday, August 29, 2010

But She is Just Like a Maze

You would think @ 23 years old that I would have maybe figured out what I want in life or better yet who I really am... but it has yet to happen. Sometimes I am in total shock of the things i do... i mean REALLY!! I used to be embarrassed to say that I quite haven't figured all that out yet, but lately I have come to the conclusion that it really doesn't matter. Like it really is okay to roll into school blaring My Dougie or Lil Wayne... Or my fav... singing America the beautiful so loud that the neighbors can hear me and thinking that it is fruited grains instead of plains! OR... wearing Christmas shirts to cheer practice and Cheri making fun of me ps. It was rough night and morning) So rough I almost threw up during FLIGHT SCHOOL anyways... I mean who said life had to be so serious allll the time! Don't get me wrong we all need structure, but I have finally realized that CRAP does happen... and it will be okay!!! Life is to short not to enjoy it... I am okay with being like a "Maze" right now, and I really not concerned with what others have to say about who I am :)




Anyways... I totally survived the first week of school with 6th graders!!!! I hate to say this but they are precious (and yes i have already knocked on wood) I did take several naps after I got home but it is all good... I miss my Lamar friends, but I truly love the people at Bowie. So many times I get this weird look about switching schools, but I truly feel blessed to be working where so many people love the kids!

I also finished my first draft today... football will have a whole new meaning in my life this year. I won't be able to just watch the cboysssss!


loveeee you!

No comments:

Post a Comment