Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Grilled Cheese with pickles and Arbor Mist

So... Sunday night around 10 i decided to look @ my calendar on my phone. I then noticed that I had training the next morning! Needless to say I FREAKED! I don't do laundry because 1. because my mom always did it for me so we will blame her and 2. I have this sweeet habit called shopping, and when I need something to wear i just go find something. So I had to do a load of laundry because I was not going to buy anything @ walmart (the only place open) target closes @ 9 on Sundays ya knowww! So not only did i go in to panic mode about clothes... I also decided that @ 10 that it was probably a good time to start cleaning my room since summer was over, and I really hadn't cleaned much this summer. Mandi helped... shes a pretty good LP! We got a bag of trash out of my room (SICK) ps. i really shouldn't admit that there is a bag of trash in my room but.... there was! My room and bathroom got cleaned in about an hr.... I even straighted up all my shoes in my closet!!!!I am crazzyyy i know!!!

So I am back in school mode... almost! I have still continued with my daily naps! Getting up at six is HORRIBLE, and I wouldn't be pleasant with out a nap! I really don't have a choice to nap because our cable won't work right. It freaking freezes up. It all started during shark week. I was already pissed off at shark week but that is a whole 'nother blog! Anyways..I have ripped the box out of the wall once and thrown many objects at it. The customer care center is over seas and they don't understand me. So mandi and I sit in our "girl cave" or club 621 and either have the option of staring at each other, reading, dancing, cart wheels, back bend kick over look a likes, go nina, or napping.... 9 times out of 10 we usually end up falling asleep or playing nina.


Well it is off to make grilled cheese with pickles and drink arbor mist... i know I am one CLASSY girl :)


love you

JC

No comments:

Post a Comment