Sunday, August 22, 2010

We Will Win

Well....

I have my black polo washed (well sorta... its in the washer now), my khaki skirt ironed, and my tory burch's ready to go!!! I have probably worked more than 20 hours on my new room, and I have spent the last two hours trying to find a motivational clip and the perfect song for my lesson tomorrow. i found a clip a football one of course!! I am still trying to decided on a song... and I HAVE to have a song... because my first day won't be complete with out MUSIC!!!My motto this year for my students and myself is WE WILL WIN! (Yes this is the same motto that Mac used when they used to be horrible at football and then all of a sudden had a winning season.) but... I think this is a pretty sweeeeet motto for my students and me.

I sometimes wonder why in the WORLD do I put so much time, money and effort in to teaching. I mean I could really do anything I WANT with my life and I chose to teach... I have already had a break down, dug into my savings for some school stuff, dripped with sweat working in my room, dodged roaches and crickets, fell of a table, and I have even cried (surprise surprise). The worst part is I have yet to even see kids! Then I remember all the sweet emails, sweet notes, laughs,HUGS, and SMILES that come with my job. (plus i get a TON of holidays off) haaa! After watching a 10000 clips and listening to a 10000 songs for tomorrow, I realize that I have one of the BEST jobs in the world. I get to make a difference in a kid's life that might not have a mom, a dad, a brother, a sister, or a friend. I can't wait to see what is in store for me this year.

soo BRING on my 6 graders and the 2010-2011 school year


love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment