Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Something Beautiful

WOW! Feb. is already here!



What an adventurous two weeks it has been for me! I feel like God is really been trying to teach me a TON of "life's lessons" right now! I am learning sooo much being a teacher in the classroom and in the gym... who would have thought! I am so thankful for such wonderful MENTORS in my life they def. have great advice and help getting through these so called lessons a little easier. I feel like my students and my cheerleaders are trying EVERY bit of patience i have... which sometimes is not a lot! These lessons might be trying, but I am truly greatful for each and everyone of them!



I am one of those people who falls in love with a song for one reason or another and listen to it over and over and over again! This past weeks i have really fallen in love with the song "Something Beautiful" by needtobreathe! It is quite amazing! I just love the lyrics! The message of the song just really speaks to me!

I am hoping Feb. is a better month than January... although I heard today from my sweet friend LW that feb is usually the most depressing month because of the weather!!! I am thinking I am going to prove that stat WRONG!!! I hope everyone has a wonderful weeekkk! love ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment