Sunday, February 7, 2010

Rush me, but leave me time to wait

"Rush me, but leave time to wait" These lyrics are from a Gavin DeGraw song that I really love! These lyrics fit me just perfect for the time being! i am such a confusing girl right now! i feel soo bad for Mandi sometimes! She probably never knows what kind of day it has been when I get home or get to cheerleading! I feel like for the first time in my life... i don't really have a plan of where i am going or what i am doing! I am usually a goal oriented girl that knows exactly what she wants but lately this hasn't been the case! This is extremely hard for me because unfortunately i like to have control over all my situations and decisions. It's pretty crazy just letting go and living... Which living this way has been nice... most of the time! I am sure things will be straighted out sometime someday! I am fully confident I am going through this stage of life for a pretty good reason! :) The one thing i am sure of is how BLESSED i am even on the sad days i have! i am sure of one thing and that is that i have a sweet family and sweet friends! I am certain that is all i really need right now to survive!

This is all for now!

love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment