Sunday, April 3, 2011

Talk about falling on your face!


This has def. been the most TRYING week of my entire life. I have cried, laughed, yelled, argued, and the list goes on. I have had my own share of pity parties in my life. This week was def. an eye opener for me. I always have thought I was sad or hurt...but now i know the feeling f a broken heart! I have learned so much in the past week about myself and people in general... here are 10 things i learned this week...


1. I am in LOVE with teaching. I mean i have always known that, but this week I found out how much I truly love what I do

2. I have learned the true meaning of HURT

3. I have learned that my family will always be there to support me NO matter what

4. I have been blessed with the best friends in the entire world

5. I am one pretty tough girl...and i am working on not caring what others think about me, and not letting others try to tell me how to run my life. I am 24 now...i think i can handle it!!! ;)

6. Neely is one awesome ball player even with a torn whatever she has

7. It is okay to have a change of <333

8. Laughing until you cry is the BEST

9. I truly treasure read aloud time with my kiddos

10. I have a true and faithful God

No comments:

Post a Comment