Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Big Girl Panties, Wine, and Good Books!

Well it has been quite a while since I have been able to blog! Cheer season started, holidays, and lots of tutoring have consumed my life lately...not to mention having TONS of fun! I feel like over the past few weeks I have had to put on my "big girl panties" I have never been that great at doing that. I pretty much like everything to be calm and collective ALL the time. Well my job as a 6th grade reading teacher is none the less calm or collective @ any point in time. Going fromm being an elective teacher to a core teach has just about ROCKED my world!!! I do have to say with all the testing, testing, and more testing to see how my kids are progressing I do enjoy every stinking second of it. I know that where I am right now is where I need to be. It is such a rewarding job... really I promise it is!!! I know I might B*tch a lot about what I do, but it is really forcing me to grow up and live out side of "Jordan's Perfect World" My ideal of "perfect" world has totally crashed but for the better!!

I have also busted out of my bubble and went on a weekend trip to Baton Rouge which I feel in love with... I am not sure if it was the spirit of the LSU game or what, but it was one of the most fun weekend I have had in a LONG LONG time...or you know maybe it was the two HOTT (yes with two t's) girls I went with. I was so blessed to get to go with them!!!!


This is the best... get ready.... I am staying this weekend by myself!!! Mandi is gone to Disney. I will miss her who is going to put up with my crazy self for the rest of the week and weekend!!! I am usually the one that leaves on trips, but this time she is the one leaving. I know it is a BIG step for me to just hang out with ME!!! I am not much of a loner. Although my cute wine J glass is full and a new book will probably keep me company for a while!!! This will only be the second time I have drank by myself... we will see how this goes! Just call me R.Cowen JR!!! Love you dad!

Life is good for now! I am ready for a two week vacation, neely being home, hanging with new/old friends and Christmas!!!!


love you!!!

JC

No comments:

Post a Comment