Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Autobiography Project in Ms. C's Class- Chapters 1 and 2

Chapter 1: About the Marvelous Ms. Cowen


1.Full Name: Jordan Bailey Cowen
2.Favorite Color: PURPLE
3.Favorite Subject: READING DUHHHH
4.Favorite Singer/Band: John Mayer, Chris Tomlin, and, Jason Aldean of course Lil Wayne (I like a little of it all)
5.Favorite Quote: this is the best i have right now..."Life 's a beach and I am just playing in the sand"
6.Favorite Hobby: Coaching Cheer, Shopping, Pedi's Mani's, TEXTING and READING!!!
7.Favorite Sport/sports team: Cheer of course/ Rangers, Cowboys and Mavs
8.Favorite thing to do on the weekends: hang out with my AMAZING group of friends, watch Neely play ball, and hang with my fam!
9.Favorite thing about 6th grade: I love reading out loud to my kiddos!!!!
10.Favorite BOOK: Well this year Sorta Like a Rockstar (it is a YA book, but I loooooveeed it)


Chapter 2:
Cowen's Timeline of important EVENTS
•Re write them in complete sentences and use descriptive words. They need to be in time order (chronological order)


1986- Jordan Cowen was born (with a slight cone head...sorry mom)
1988- Alex Cowen was born (he made up my nick name that my dad and papa still call me Juju)
1991- Neely Cowe was born (crazy nee... I love her to death and I can't imagine not having a sister)
1993- I started Kindergarten and I had the most amazing teacher Ms. Green. I cried when we had a sub. I still remember being in her class
1995- Ms. Mayberry made me sign the book 5 times in one day because I didn't write my name on my papers. I cried and was devastated. I believe that is why on the last day of school i threw up everywhere in her classroom
1995- My little brother Reeders was born. I thought he was my own child for a while :) he is awesome
1995- Dee had her aneurysm. Our lives were changed forever
1999- I was in the top ten in my 7th grade class at Lamar (the only time i have ever been in the top 10 of anything!!)
2001- I started Nimitz and was extremely scared
2003- I finally became a high school cheerleader... talk about good times, tears, and my laughs! My best friends dad died as well...our lives were changed again forever
2004- Momma diagnosed with Breast Cancer
2005- Graduated from NHS and went to Texas A&M
2007- Transferred to UNT and started studying sociology (best decision ever)
2009- Graduated with a degree from UNT, Started my first teaching job and fell in love and found my true passion
2010- Started teaching 6th grade reading and now I teach some of the most AMAZING 6th graders EVER... they are sweet! I also get to see my Momma everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment