Sunday, February 13, 2011

Love just might be in the air!!!

Well so far since December three of my BEST friends have gotten engaged (lots f happy tears and I am I totally excited)... and of course we have two babies on the way too! I think it is best to say love is in the AIR foooo shooowww!! My dad asked me on Saturday if I was going to be the 27 dresses girl... I told him...I just might! I could not be happier for my friends! This next year or so is going to be busy, and I am going to LOVE every minute of it!!!! Not only has love been in the air romantically, but this past week I have been working on being ME i guess you could say... never in my life have I felt so LOVED by my friends and family...here is how it started .

1. Last Saturday I sat at a restaurant will call it for 8 hrs and laughed and laugh and laughed with such sweet funny friends
2. I had dinner with MM...we had not had dinner or seen each other in a month
3. Neely called and messaged me numerous times last week (i usually get a call or text every so often)
4. LW left me a voice message that said butterflies and sunshine one day after gym (made me laugh, and I saved it so I can listen to it when I need a smile)
5. SL sent me a message one night that said you are loved
6. NG sent me a fb message that said xoxoxoxo
7. My aunt called and she wants to get a tattoo and have a GNO I love her sweet spirit!
8. I got to eat with both of my parents this weekend and Reeders! It has been a while... and of course we did do something a little mischievous all together pretttyyyy funny! Somethings never change!!!!
9. I ran THREE times this week (which means I love myself haaa)
10. AM- left me a weeezzzzy message (does not get much better than that)
11. mandi made me a Malibu bomb which it totally was the bomb!
12. DS-my teaching partner brought me breakfast and a monkey with a heart...shes pretty sweeettt!!!

All these things happend for a reason, and I couldn't be more thankful for such an amazing people God has put in my life.

So here is to a LOVING Happy Valentines day!!!! Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment