Sunday, September 26, 2010

i promise it is the small things...

This week has gone by very fast and of course the weekend goes by even faster. i have been reminded this week that it is the small things that really make me truly HAPPY. In the past I had a parent conference, a two hour training, worked two 11 hour days, and tutored a WHOPPING 26 kids (when i make a promise to my kids at the beginning of the year that they won't fail... i truly mean it. Also people tell me that you can't save every child... i disagree I work extremely hard to "SAVE" everyone of mine) Anyways... i also taught three cheer classes (and today's was rough with rolling eyes, mean faces, and hurtful words to one another.. All that being said, i am a bit tired. i sometimes feel that i am on a never ending treadmill, and i can't get off. ps. i wish i REALLY felt that way when i was really on a treadmill... i have not problem stopping after a few miles! but... it is like there is always something to WORRY about or WONDER about. My mind and body are both already tired, but when i get ready to start to cry or maybe even want to give up i think of all the SWEET things that go on in my life and everyday at my job.

Here are some small but SWEET things made me happy through this tiring week:

1. Nee went 4 for 6 this weekend and bounced two balls of the wall.
2. Annie Marshall's midnight talk
3. Being able to dance like a maniac in the middle of the dance floor completely sober and not caring who was watching
4. Yelling "I am bullet Proof" and my neighbors being able to hear me (we might get kicked out but i dont care)
5. Getting to JACKET alllll dayyyyy long!!! 70 is cold to me... i am anemic!
6. Listening to WEEZZZY Baby with Reed (maybe not the most appropriate music, but i love our convo's about music...we are def. the smart ones of the fam)
7. Dinner with my dad this afternoon!
8. Sweet notes from my kiddos (they even still fold them the way i used to when i was in middle school)
9. Sunday trips to my favorit store in the world TARGET!!!!!!!

xoxo

JC

No comments:

Post a Comment