Thursday, July 15, 2010

I used to think I would be the first woman president

I was reading some stupid 25 facts note that i posted on facebook during my last semester of my undergrad... it was quite entertaining.

One of the 25 facts i put was that i used to believe I was going to be the first woman president. I would love to say i was lying about that fact... but honestly when i was younger i really thought i was going to be the first woman president... funny stuff!

I also wrote that I was about to graduate and didn't know what i was going to do with my life after graduation... this was a true story! I really didn't think i would teach

Another one of my facts i put down was that i think i am smarter than most people even though i am not... I mean really who says that!

One more and i promise this is the last one i will type i wrote... sometimes i wonder if i will ever get married... you never know what can happen. this made me smile for many reasons! It is funny how instincts can play such a huge part in life. i knew back then that i was not with the one that i was meant to be with forever. plus i am going to have my own bachelorette party if i am 35 and still single so i really don't have much to wonder about anymore... i will still get to throw a party

It is so funny to look and see how much i changed and my life has changed in the past year or so. i really wouldn't change a thing for the world. i have grown, learned to love me for me, found my passion (teaching), and learned that there is not a perfect timeline for my life. I love being spontaneous and not knowing what is going to come next.

I can't wait to see what another year holds for me!

love you all

jc

No comments:

Post a Comment