Friday, July 23, 2010

21... Maybe Forever?


Well NYC was sooo amazing. I loved it! There was good food, good shopping, good music, and good people. I also had a good time with Nee and Dad! They are so much alike it is UNREAL!
I choose the forever 21 pic 1 because i love the store especially the NYC one, but two I have decided that I want to always have the spirit of a 21 year old! It sounds silly i know...bc i am only 23.5 (ha) But i think that keeping a easy going spirit is truely the key to happiness! I am trying to stop worrying and just start living. I believe all things work out! I somtimes can be a control freak that is probably one of the reasons i love teaching because i get to "think" i am in control of my students all day long.
So here is to being 21 ... forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment