Thursday, June 24, 2010

Comparing lil wayne to taylor swift


So I had to teach the concept of comparing and contrasting to my summer kids.... I had the bright idea of comparing lil wayne to taylor swift. I had no idea how funny these kids would be with this activity... things got a little heated!!! i shouldn't have been shocked, but I was. They came up with some really great ideas but needless to say... i started thinking about my own life and it just seems that these two people sorta compare and contrast to who i am now to who i was when i was in a relationship!


I really started thinking and I used to be more like a t swift kinda girl and now I am thinking i am more of a lil wayne kinda girl... not in a music kinda way but i guess in a personality kinda way... I am not sure in what kind of way but i promise it's some kinda way.


Here are a few of my comparisons:


T. Swift days (pre single days) Favorite Things

1. I loved getting up early sunday mornings

2. I had a pretty censored mouth (i didn't really say what i thought or what was on my mind)

3. My favorite thing to do on the weekends is go watch a movie and dinner and be home by 12 (literally)



lil wayne days

1. I now love sunday days... not mornings and waking up early!

2. I have totally lost my censor. I am not sure if it was teaching 8th grade or what, but I pretty much say what is on my mind. I don't plan on changing that either

3. My favorite thing to do on the weekend is to have a good time... no matter what i am doing and staying out past 12 i have learned is def. okay



Life is pretty good right now! I still have some down days, but for the most part I am loving every second of it! I am not sure if the new me is a good or bad thing. To be honest I am not sure i really care if it is either!



love you guyssss


JC

No comments:

Post a Comment