Sunday, January 17, 2010

Thank goodness for a three day weekend!

Hi!!!

Blogging can be difficult to keep up with! Life can get sooo busy!

I finally finished my first semester of teaching! It has been so rewarding but difficult too! I really do love my job... most of the time! I learn something new everyday and i def. learned to appreciate the lifestyle my parents gave me while growing up! It also has made me realize how important a STRONG family is!

Speaking of families... Nee came home this weekend! I really enjoy spending time with my sweeet sister! We had a lazy day Saturday and didn't get off the couch! it was so nice! I miss her already!!! We also all ate lunch and watch the COWBOYS lose today! I really love spending time with my family! I sometimes miss the times when we were ALL together. That does not happen very much anymore!


No comments:

Post a Comment