Wednesday, December 28, 2011

TOP 11 for 2011

I can't believe that another YEAR as flown by... The older I get... it seems that time really starts to pick up faster





My life continues to be a fun filled roller coaster... It never stops! This year has had UPS and of course DOWNS like always. I think what I learned most this year is who really matter is my life. I have never been so thankful for the top 11 people in my life... I start to cry as I look back on this year... I have gotten to experience all the following with my top 11.. new marriages, new babies, love, heart breaks, tears, laughter, hugs, kisses, and most importantly STRONG relationships!! Here are my top 11 most influential people/groups of people in my life this year...

ps. the list could go on...but I have a movie to get to!




GOD- I think he getting tired of my WHY WHY WHY's then my "Oh! now I get it" I have never prayed more this past year than I have now. He is a faithful God who has blessed me more than I can imagine




My mom... I know I have put her almost over the edge with my anxiety, stress, urge to be perfect, and continuous life questions. She never gets impatient with me. She is my encourager, and the back bone of the person I am. (I am pretty awesome if i don't say so myself)




Mandi- I can't believe our time as room mates is slowing coming to an end. I think about all the laughs, screams, broken wine bottles, fallin Christmas trees, secerets, walks to the Chevron, and all the most precious memories we have shared living together. Who is going to listen to my crazy school stories at night?!?! I am going to miss you, and I thank you for putting up with me!





Neely- you never cease to amaze me. From the CRAZY talk to protector. I love you so much. You are such an incredible person, sister, and leader. You make me proud every day. You never let me down... I PROMISE... I can't wait to spend baseball season watching Jake and our TEXASSSSSSSSS Rangers! I love you dearly





My sweet precious brothers- I love you both so much. You make me laugh, and both of your hugs are the sweetest gift a sister could ask for. I hope you both keep growing up to be the giving boys I know... and remember always treat your girlfriends like you would want me to be treated!





My favorite Lamar Girls EVER- Steph and Lisa- God made no mistake by putting me at Lamar. Your wisdom, love, hugs, and faithfulness as friends has inspired me to be a better person. You advice is so precious to me. I will continue to look up to both of you forever. I can't imagine life without you two. You have both taught me how to "put on my big girl panties" Something...I really don't like to do! Maybe we will conquer cooking together next!

Nanny and Papa: Thank you so much for showing me what TRUE love is. You both never let each other down. Thank you for the laughs, smiles, and always listening to me. Your 70 years of advice is so helpful in my life. I love visiting your house and your weekly phone calls. Thank you for always encouraging me to be beautiful inside and out

Dad: Thank you for your full support ALL the time. Thank you for always providing for me. I have never gone with out, and that is because you always put us first. Thank you for explaining the unexplainable. I love our football and ESPN talks. They never get old. I love you!

Nancy Bell- We all know i need a WORK mom. Thank you for opening your office for me to cry, laugh, but most importantly thank you for showing me how to LOVE kids all the time. I don't think I would still be standing if it wasn't for you. Your giving heart never ceases to amaze me. Thank you for being there for me and my students all the time

Irving Girlie Girls: Courtney, Ash, Brit, Megan, Elaine, Sam-Our friendship continues to grow yearly. I thank you for your listening hears. I know that I can pick up my phone and you guys ALWAYS answer. Thank you for sharing your babies, marriages and life with me. Thank you for listening to me through this year. You guys make me smile and laugh! I love you sooooo much!


No comments:

Post a Comment